Hello Guys, i am back with New YouTube Updates. Now All monetizing creators on YouTube, regardless of their location in the world, are required to provide tax info. Please submit your tax info as soon as possible. If your tax info isn’t provided by May 31, 2021, Google may be required to deduct up to 24% of your total earnings worldwide. In this Post, i will tech you the easy way to submit your Tax info. lets get Stared,
Steps to Follow:
- Open Your AdSense Account and then Click Payment.
- Click On Manage Settings.
- Now Look for United States tax info and then Click Manage Tax Info.
- Click on ADD TAX INFO.
- Now Enter your Gmail Password and then Click Next.
- Select Individual then Click NEXT. (Only for Individual YouTube Creators).
- Now Select No then Click NEXT.
- Select W-8BEN as a Form and then Click START W-8BEN FORM .
- Now Enter Your Name in Name of Individual Box (Same in Pan Card).
- Select India is a Country in Country/Region of Citizenship.
- Now Enter Your PAN Card Number in Foreign TIN Box. (Important) and then Click NEXT.
- Next Enter Your Present and Mailing Address then Click NEXT. (Don’t Tick Permanent residence address Tick box).
- Now Click Yes in Tax treaty & do like below then Click NEXT.
- Select Like below in Special rates and conditions then Click NEXT.
- Now Tick the Tick box in Document Preview and then Click NEXT.
- Enter Your Full name as per Pan card in Full legal name box then Tick Yes & Click NEXT.
- Now do the following in Activities and service.
- If you already received payment in AdSense earlier then click “i am providing tax info for existing payments profile that has previously received payments.” then Tick the Checkbox.
- if you not received earlier then click “i am providing tax info for new or existing payments profile that hasn’t received payments .”
- Finally Click SUBMIT.
- That’s all. if anything wrong ion form then you can submit New form by clicking SUBMIT NEW FORM.
What Happens if I Don’t Submit Tax Information before 31th May 2021?
if you don’t submit a form you will be charged 24% of total earnings. This means that until Google has your completed tax info, Google will deduct up to 24% of your total earnings worldwide – not just your US earnings.
How Much Charge After Submit the Tax Info?
15% of earnings from viewers in the US
How Much If i don’t Have Pan Card are Not interested to Submit Pan or Claim Tax Treaty?
30% of earnings from viewers in the US.